Wednesday, February 25, 2015

JOSH INNES (WIP) BOSS ANDY BLOOM CRUSHES A BLOGGER ON AIR BY LM



JOSH INNES (WIP) BOSS ANDY BLOOM CRUSHES A BLOGGER ON AIR 
Written By: LM


I was listening to Josh Innes on 94.1 WIP in Philadelphia with Tony Bruno.  Josh and Bruno welcomed Crossing Broad (Blogger).  Apparently,  Crossing Broad did not like that Josh compared them to another blog and Josh wanted Crossing broad to be self aware.  In other words, Josh wanted Crossing Roads to admit they do things for web hits.

Overall, I thought both sides had fair points.  I didn't since any beef between until, the subject of Josh being Andy Bloom's (PD/Operations Manager) boy.  At this point it was still fairly cordial until Andy Bloom got on the air and completely obliterated the blogger from Crossing Broad


Check this out on Chirbit

Andy Bloom vs Kyle

I don't give a shit of who was right or wrong but I do know it was damn good radio.  

As a blogger, who constantly go at local sports media,  if a Program Director came at me that way, I would probably respect them.  

Hell, it's nice to see "men" in radio instead of acting like females.  However, I really wonder if Andy Bloom would discipline any of his employees (hosts) if they did the same thing to a sports celebrity.



No comments: