Saturday, August 16, 2014

HORRID SPORTS RADIO 610 FLASH PERSONALITY, LESLIE KOERDT by LM


HORRID SPORTS RADIO 610 FLASH PERSONALITY, LESLIE KOERDT 
Written By: LM
8.16.2014

Flash Personality from my point of view is a person that gives sports updates during commercial breaks.

The way I look at Flash Personalities is similar to Game Day Hosts or Sideline Reporters.  I do not even recognize them unless they suck.

Who in the hell is reading Sports Radio 610 Evening flashes?

I have never judged nor wrote about a flash personality but Sports Radio 610 has one of the worst flash personalities I've ever heard.   Leslie Koerdt (Flash Personality), is a horrible on Flash updates.  The travesty occurred Friday night while Paul Gallant and Brien Straw were on remote  I tried to ignore it (on a blog level) but people were hitting me on Twitter and the phone, straight clowning.

HOUSTON TALENT POOL SUCKS TO 610

I do not understand Sports Radio 610 willingness to seek outside talent.  Sports Radio 610 grabbed Leslie from the Atlanta market.  Not sure if there is one person on air at Sports Radio 610 from Houston.

Props to 610 for hiring a female personality but damn there is a crop of female talent in Houston that can read their own flash bullet points.  Although I doubt if Kim Davis or Stephanie Stradley would even entertain reading flashes but I would like to know if they were contacted.  Hell, even my bumbling ass could read a damn flash.

All jokes aside, I've never heard a person struggle this bad with flash updates. We don't even notice they exist unless the personality drops a nugget during the update.

Below is Four HORRIFIC FLASHES, SPORTS RADIO 610 FLASH PERSONALITY LESLIE KOERDT

9.1.2014 THE LABOR DAY SPECIAL



Check this out on Chirbit

Labor Day Flash


Check this out on Chirbit

Labor Day Flash 1

********************************************************************************

8.26.2014


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH LADY (1)


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH LADY (2)


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH LADY (3)

This is unbelievable, no way this would occur if Gavin Spittle was still in charge.  It's becoming a joke on Twitter when Leslie reads sports flashes

*******************************************************************************






Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH 1


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH 2


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH 3


Check this out on Chirbit

BAD FLASH 4

Welcome to Houston Leslie.

LM


2 comments:

shynolan_reese said...

lol! awe man I'm at work and listened to this it put i smile on my face...lol it was pretty funny! I'm sure she will get better and this will just be on her blooper real

shynolan_reese said...

lol! awe man I'm at work and listened to this it put i smile on my face...lol it was pretty funny! I'm sure she will get better and this will just be on her blooper real